Flower Care is important for Us and we want you to have a great experience with your order. Here are some tips on caring for your flowers so they will look fresh and beautiful for a longer period of time.
Flowers need to be pampered, and following these simple tips will keep your flowers healthy and vibrant, adding vivid color and beauty to any space.
Process of Flower Care
- Water, water, water. Your flowers need water. Put your flowers in a container with lukewarm water. Distilled water is best but tap water is fine. Adding a little sugar to the water will help keep your flowers vibrant.
- Trim a half-inch from the stem at a 45-degree angle.
- Change the water every two days.
- Keep your flowers out of direct sunlight.
- Place your flowers away from fruit.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We can help you keep your flowers fresh and beautiful.